when i think of you
whether a memory or a dream
i see a magical place
where love flows like a stream.
dandelion and lavender grows
over the creamy meadows
where we lay and feel the sun
together you and i… we become one.
that will be our life ahead
…on each others’ love we fed
our hearts hunger and our soul
you and i… we are whole.
i love you and i know
our dreams are coming true
until the day we hold on to
the love that we flourished to grow..
we are so blessed to have found
each other and we run around
….with each others’ hearts
we kiss the the rain
endured all heartaches and pain…
we’ll get our heaven on earth…
and all our hurt…
will finally end…all is worth.
keep my love in your heart
the way i do with you
right from the start.
that’s our little piece of heaven.
- 11:11 (ridgwaydanielle.wordpress.com)
- A Dream is a Wish (hugs-and-chocolate.com)
- Wishin’ on Dandelions and Feathers (awinsomejourney.wordpress.com)
- Dandelion Fairy (autumnsunshineandgabrielleangel.wordpress.com)
- Leather, Lavender, and More Reasons to Linger in the Shower (bellasugar.com)
- Patience is a Lavender Macaron (tanyaintransition.com)
- Lavender Fields & Purple Desserts (7100islandsblog.wordpress.com)
- Lovely Lavender (naturallymane.wordpress.com)
- Patience is a Lavender Macaron (ladyphilosopher.wordpress.com)